Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pinterest Party

This past week my cousin Chelsie and I got together for a little Christmas fun!

She had cookie recipes she wanted to try from Pinterest, and I had a little project I wanted to give a go, from Pinterest as well!

We started off the day with some Starbucks, and really every day should start with some. {Side note: if you haven't tried the caramel apple spice, go get you some}
  

Though it's December, we live in funky-weather Florida and it was warm and muggy for our date =( But we were in the Christmas spirit regardless, thanks to our hot beverages and finishing all those wine bottles below, so forget the outside weather! ;)

Chelsie made these
 

And these
And they were both darn delicious. Hello Holiday calories!!!
Pretzels, peanut butter, and chocolate??! Baby approved, too!
I have been saving wine bottles to use them for this project I saw on Pinterest a while ago. I'm not a very crafty person, per say, but the step-by-step process assured me I cannot go wrong. =)


They turned out pretty cool! A definite Christmas decoration =)

See a cooler version of this pic here
 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! I think we should make it a tradition for now on :)

    ReplyDelete